The updated bylaws are available in the front office for review by general membership. If there are any questions please contact Dawn Penman, Secretary, at the following: 732-674-3655.
2019 - 2020
Teacher of the year!
National Celebration of
Youth Art Month Show
Congratulations to Hanna & Jaylen!
PTSA Reflections Award Ceremony
Category & Winners:
- Literature - Mashari Holloway, Nehemiah Perez, Isreal Hopson
- Music Composition - Johnathan Bjonnes
- Photography - Maryah Spruill, Kiegan Rollins
- Visual Arts - Haga Hassan, Hanna McFarland, Aiden Gick
- Special Artist - Adah Daniels, Zachary Brantley
Congratulations to All District Band
Welcome to Thomas Eaton Fundamental Middle School located in Hampton, Virginia. We are a choice public school serving around 600 students from grades 6th through 8th Grade. Our students come from all over Hampton, and we aim to produce intelligent, hardworking, productive, and caring students.
- February 20th - 21st - Honor Band & Chorus Event
- February 24th - Principal Advisory Board
- February 28th - Club Pictures
- February 28th - Band Assessment Camp 4-6:15pm
- March 3rd - Progress Reports
- March 3rd - Spring Pictures
- March 5th - Spring Pictures
- March 12 - 13 - Band Assessment Performance
- March 13 - Chorus Assessment
- March 17th - 18th - 8th Grade Writing SOL
- March 18th - PTSA Board Meeting @ 5:30
- March 25th - April 3rd - CSA Testing Window
- March 31st - Math March Madness
Home of the SOARing Eagles!
Copyright © 2019 Hampton City Schools. All Rights Reserved. One Franklin Street, Hampton, Virginia, 23669 757-727-2000 The Hampton City School Division is not responsible for the contents of any off-site webpages referenced from HCS servers. Hampton City Schools Non-Discrimination Notice - HCS does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age or other protected classes in its programs and activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: Robbin G. Ruth, Executive Director, Human Resources, One Franklin Street, Hampton, VA 23669 757-727-2000