Keep calm and read
Open Library for Students:
Monday - Friday 8:30 - 9:00 All grade levels
Chromebook Help Desk
Students must have a signed pass from their Homeroom Teacher. The pass will be signed by a member of the Tech Support Team and returned with the student.
Library Class Expectations
- Pay attention at all times.
- Follow directions the first time they are given.
- Read and talk quietly.
- Always walk, never run.
- Return books to the their proper places.
- Read! Read! Read!
General Library Expectations
- Resources in the general collection are checked out on a two-week rotation.
- Fines are not charged for overdue books.
- Damage fees may apply.
- Patrons are expected to take care of library resources.
- Students may attend Open Library on their grade level day from 8:30-8:45. All other times, students must have a signed pass from their teacher or an administrator.
- If a student visits the library between classes, it is his or her responsibility to report to class on time. Tardy passes will not be written.
Home of the SOARing Eagles!
Copyright © 2019 Hampton City Schools. All Rights Reserved. One Franklin Street, Hampton, Virginia, 23669 757-727-2000 The Hampton City School Division is not responsible for the contents of any off-site webpages referenced from HCS servers. Hampton City Schools Non-Discrimination Notice - HCS does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age or other protected classes in its programs and activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: Robbin G. Ruth, Executive Director, Human Resources, One Franklin Street, Hampton, VA 23669 757-727-2000